eAlerts are free, electronic messages regarding recent account activity that are delivered by email or text message to your cell phone. There’s no limit to the number of eAlerts you can choose, and you receive account notifications throughout the
day, so it’s much faster than mail.
Choose from a variety of notification types to be alerted when:
- General Alerts - Security alerts triggered by important events including changes to your personal information.
- Account Alerts - Account specific alerts including when your balance goes above/below a pre-selected amount, a debit occurs, insufficient funds, loan payment due, check cleared, and more!
- Authentication Alerts - Alerts when your account is accessed in Online Banking.
- Card Alerts - Set alerts for how, when, and where you card is used including alerts based on transaction type (in-store, online, contactless, etc.), merchant type (restaurants, airfare, gambling, etc.) or by international location.
- Mobile Deposit Alerts - Receive an alert whenever a mobile deposit has been completed.
- Transfer Alerts - Set alerts for successful transfers, failed transfers, and when external transfers have been submitted, canceled, or blocked.
Plus, choose to get daily balance alerts so you're aware of your accessible funds early each day.
To add eAlerts, simply log in to Online Banking or the Mobile Banking App, select “eAlerts" which is located under "Tools & Services.”